Here’s another batch of weird monsters for the Rangers to tangle with:
Roll 1d12 or choose one.
- Asterisk Interrobang, the confusing monster.
- Awful Aardvark, the rolling armored wonder.
- Blasting Bass, He’s a walking, talking, shooting fish. “Pew Pew.”
- Extratentacle Terrestrial. Part humanoid, part octopus. *Not cthulhuoid.
- Frognotist, a walking, talking frog with a dynamite hypnotic gaze.
- Mavelous Monster. He’s here to save us from ourselves by wrecking stuff.
- Trash Monster: A walking, talking trash heap. Messy.
- Cat-tastrophy: If you thought kitty knocking things off the table was bad…
- Gaze-elle: A deer with a crazy stare.
- Bomberpuppy, name says it all.
- Sleepy Squirrel, Excitably putting others to sleep over here, over there.
- Exacto Spoon. Spoons for hands, concealing deadly lasers.