Roll a 1d12 on the table below:
Krohn’s Minions for my Power Rangers Lightning Force campaign:
- Buzzaw: Part fly, part buzz saw. All bad news
- Tomato Thirster: Big, red, scary red winged guy that tanks up on tomato juice.
- Frazettus: Frightful looking armored guy with two giant axes. Kinda serious.
- Doom King: Another leather winged large, scary guy with delusions of grandeur. He actually means business.
- Konquerer: A giant armored ape with wings. Served Krohn on multiple planets.
- Sheera: Elegantly dressed muscular woman with wings and a big sword.
- Tentacles: A big black ball of tentacles with eyes and a thirst for destruction.
- Korvix the Blood Hound. Wicked looking tracker in Krohn’s army.
- Drillar: A giant wasp with four drills for arms and a drill for a tail.
- Punchie: Cartoonish boxer with oversized boxing gloves on spindly arms.
- Abbadness: Giant suit of powered armor with a human woman’s head. Top lieutenant for years. Big powered sword. Plotting and scheming.
- “Him.” or “He of No Name.” Big, scary winged devil with a bullwhip and massive axe. Serious business. Triumvirate will instantly regret summoning him.
Krohn is the scariest of all the Triumvirate generals. Spoiler alert: He’s the main villain of Season Two: Super Power Rangers Lightning Force after absorbing