Roll 1d12 to determine this week’s non-specific subplot.
- Shutterbug! Someone snapped a pic of a Ranger morphing. What will happen to the pic? The Ranger? The person who saw it?
- Imposter! Someone is going around school bragging about being the Red Ranger. It’s all fun and games until real trouble starts.
- Homework. Someone has gotten a little behind on their classes and has papers due and a major chemistry test tomorrow. Help!
- Cheesecake. One Ranger’s favorite food is going missing all over town. Who’s behind it and why?
- Collateral Damage: The group runs into someone whose home was crushed during a Megazord battle. Impassioned pleas for assistance fall on Ranger ears.
- College Scout: A recruiter for a major university is looking for fresh talent and has heard of one Ranger’s ability in that sport. Will he/she be there in time for the big day?
- Birthday: The group is planning a surprise party for one of the other Rangers. Unfortunately, it’s tough to keep it a secret and plan the party in the midst of monster battles.
- Teleporter Glitch: Electromagnetic interference from Earth’s atmosphere knocks the teleporter and the Ranger comms temporarily offline and scatters two of the Rangers to Italy and South Africa. The rest of the group is forced to get by while the two stranded Rangers try to get home.
- Puppy Sitter: One of the Rangers temporarily inherits custody of a precocious, adorable, troublesome, high maintenance puppy dog.
- Celebrity Status: One of the Rangers makes a big headline while morphed. The reporter is trying to make one of the Rangers famous by reporting all of their exploits in excruciating detail.
- Call of the Job: One of the Rangers has been offered a great new job, but it begins to distract from school, Ranger duty, and relationships.
- Big Crush. Someone at school has a major crush on one of the Rangers. This is made more complicated by whatever monster the group is facing this week grabs him/her as a hostage.
Bonus Table: Random Locations for Monsters to Appear:
Roll 1d12 to determine where this week’s monster might pop up first.
- Park. Lots of playground equipment and innocent bystanders.
- Sewer. Random and euww stuff around.
- In front of the Local News Channel.
- The popular kids’ hangout.
- High School. Middle of the day.
- Senior Citizen’s Center.
- Popular Restaurant.
- Amusement Park/Carnival.
- Grocery Store.
- Baseball Field (Or whatever sport is in season.)
- Swimming Pool.
- Random Back yard in the residential area.