I took the liberty of rolling up the next ring.
After this, I’m only rolling for the hexes as the party enters them. Should be entertaining. I’ve already rolled one hex from the Paraelemental Plane of Mud, two jungle hexes, and and a random desert hex. Mapping by hand really brings back that Old School feeling.
- (Home) The quiet town of Dunbury Glen and its immediate surroundings before they were flung across time and space.
- C3 Mountains. Dungeon here.
- D4 Forest
- D6 Wasteland. Elementals present.
- C7 Plains/Grasslands. No roads.
- B6 Fresh water.
- B4 Plains/Grasslands.
- C1 Grassy hills
- D2 Forest
- E3 Mud from the Paraelemental Plane of Mud. Elemental Chaos!
- E5 Eerily cold, some trees, some grass
- E7 Forest
- D8 Jungle
- C9 Grassy Hills
- B9 Jungle
- A7 Fresh water.
- A5 Desert/Sand
- A3 Jungle
- B2 Grassy Hills.
So far, the group has explored enough to discover the 6 hexes directly around Dunbury Glen. They have not, however, run into sentient beings or any signs of civilization yet. They made a note of the dungeon in the mountains north of town, but decided to come back later. They are currently working their way Northeast through the forest at D4.
Thank you for stopping by. More fun tomorrow. I appreciate you!