<Chuckles> I feel like I caught a break on this one.
5 new spells for enhancing Martial Classes in any D20 game. The spell levels listed are not necessarily the level at which the spell is granted. For example, Shifting Image 3 might be a 7th Level spell for an Arcane caster.
- Arcane Aegis: Provides a near-invisible layer of magic armor per spell level-
1. +2 AC, Damage Resist 1 vs non-magic weapons
2. +3 AC, Damage Resist 3 vs non-magic weapons
3, +5 AC, Damage Resist 5 vs non-magic weapons
4.+6 AC, +1 Save vs spells, Damage Resist 5 vs non-magic, Fire, Ice, Acid.
5. +7 AC, +3 Save vs spells, Damage Resist 5 vs non-magic, Magic, Fire, Ice, Acid.
- Buff Up: Character gains temporary Hp and Stat Bonuses per spell level-
1. +5 Hp, + 1 Strength.
2. +10 Hp, +1 Strength, +1 Constitution.
3. +15 Hp, +2 Strength, +1 Dexterity, +1 Constitution.
4. +20 Hp, +3 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution.
5. +25 Hp, +4 Strength, +3 Dexterity, +3 Constitution.
These effects last 3 rounds per spell level. Character’s body grows in proportion to the spell’s level.
- Shifting Image: This illusion obscures the caster’s form and location relative to attacker(s.) Each spell level causes the caster to become increasingly more difficult to find. Opponents may make a Will save to dispel this effect.
In order for this spell to work properly, the caster may not move more than 5′ per turn after it is cast. Moving more than 5′ per turn automatically cancels the effect. Lasts 2 turns per spell level.
1. +1 AC, 30% chance to miss entirely. Treats as 1/4 cover vs missile fire.
2. +2 AC, 50% chance to miss entirely. Treats as 1/2 cover vs missile fire
3. +3 AC, 65% chance to miss entirely. Treats as 3/4 cover vs missile fire.
*Please note: the AC bonuses provided by this spell DO NOT STACK with ANY other spell bonuses to AC.
- Inner Stillness: Infuses the caster with the Warrior Spirit for a number of rounds equal to the spell level. DOES NOT STACK with any other spell bonuses.
1. +1 to hit with melee or missile weapon
2. +3 to hit, +1 damage with melee or missile weapon.
3. +5 to hit, +3 damage with melee or missile weapon.
4. +5 to hit, +3 damage with melee or missile weapon AND one additional weapon damage die on the first successful hit in the round in addition to other damage.
5. +5 to hit, +3 damage with melee or missile weapon AND treats the first attack that successfully hits each round as a Critical Hit x 3 Damage!
- Acceleration: This incredibly powerful spell is rarely taught. It lasts the number of rounds listed with each level. The caster should be treated as Exhausted per spell level (i.e. Acceleration 2 grants 2 levels of exhaustion) after using this spell. Only the highest level of exhaustion counts. Exhaustion from this spell does not stack with other effects. Exhaustion may be recovered normally.
1. 1 Bonus Action, +10′ Movement, Lasts 3 Rounds.
2. 2 Bonus Actions, +15′ Movement, Lasts 3 Rounds.
3. 3 Bonus Actions, +20′ Movement, +1 AC, Lasts 2 Rounds.
4. 3 Bonus Actions, Double Movement, +3 AC, Lasts 2 Rounds
5. 4 Bonus Actions, Triple Movement, +5 AC, Lasts only 1 Round!
Note: AC bonus granted by this spell DOES NOT STACK with any other spell bonuses to AC.
Please note: Level 5 of this spell is very rare to find and almost never used because it will incapacitate the user afterward unless magical healing/recovery is used.